NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts, the statewide pro-choice organization, seeks a full-time Program Associate. S/he reports directly to the Executive Director and is responsible for planning and implementing a range of public education and organizational events and membership and social media communications.
- B.A. with demonstrated interest in communications, technology, and women’s health/reproductive rights
- 1-2 years experience in advocacy organizing or electoral campaigns
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience working with websites and social media and creative thinking around using new media
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful, respectful relationships with volunteers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and health equity
- Willingness to work some nights and occasional weekends; statewide travel sometimes necessary
- Maturity, flexibility, humor, and discretion
Salary and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package available.
Please send a resume and cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Contact for more information: email@example.com
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer. All our positions require a sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.