NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts, the statewide pro-choice organization, seeks a full-time Program Associate. S/he reports directly to the Executive Director and is responsible for planning and implementing a range of public education and organizational events and membership and social media communications.
- B.A. with demonstrated interest in communications, technology, and women’s health/reproductive rights
- 1-2 years experience in advocacy organizing or electoral campaigns
- Highly organized and detail oriented; able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience working with websites and social media and creative thinking around using new media
- Demonstrated ability to forge meaningful, respectful relationships with volunteers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and public speaking
- Strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, and health equity
- Willingness to work some nights and occasional weekends; statewide travel sometimes necessary
- Maturity, flexibility, humor, and discretion
Salary and Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package available.
Please send a resume and cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Contact for more information: email@example.com
NARAL Pro-Choice America does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or political affiliation. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.