NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota (an affiliate of NARAL Pro-Choice America) is dedicated to building and sustaining a constituency that uses the political process to guarantee reproductive freedom for all women, including family planning, sexuality education, maternal health care, and safe, legal abortion. NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota is a grass-roots 501(c)(4) lobbying organization. Two additional affiliated organizations help advance the NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota mission. The NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota Foundation conducts public education and research intended to increase public awareness of relevant reproductive health care issues. The NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota Election Fund is the political action committee that conducts direct electoral work with and for pro-choice candidates.
The Office Coordinator will work with the Executive Director and Development Manager to execute a variety of administrative tasks and duties related to organizational accounting, project management, and general office tasks. The Office Coordinator provides
- Dedication to reproductive freedom;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Superior work ethic;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to organize and multitask;
- Flexibility in work environment;
- Experience working in political campaigns and/or non-profit organizations;
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically and to build positive relationships with staff, volunteers, board members, and NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota members;
- Interest and experience in information systems and technology.
- High computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook needed; past experience with Quickbooks preferred.
Some evening and weekend hours required.
Additional Information: Flexible work schedule, great working environment and paid holidays.
Please mail, fax, or email cover letter and resume by August 10, 2012 to: NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota, 2300 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 120, Saint Paul MN 55114
651-602-7655 (phone) 651-602-7658 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer. All our positions require a sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.