NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota (an affiliate of NARAL Pro-Choice America) is dedicated to building and sustaining a constituency that uses the political process to guarantee reproductive freedom for all women, including family planning, sexuality education, maternal health care, and safe, legal abortion. NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota is a grass-roots 501(c)(4) lobbying organization. Two additional affiliated organizations help advance the NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota mission. The NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota Foundation conducts public education and research intended to increase public awareness of relevant reproductive health care issues. The NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota Election Fund is the political action committee that conducts direct electoral work with and for pro-choice candidates.
The Office Coordinator will work with the Executive Director and Development Manager to execute a variety of administrative tasks and duties related to organizational accounting, project management, and general office tasks. The Office Coordinator provides
- Dedication to reproductive freedom;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Superior work ethic;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to organize and multitask;
- Flexibility in work environment;
- Experience working in political campaigns and/or non-profit organizations;
- Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically and to build positive relationships with staff, volunteers, board members, and NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota members;
- Interest and experience in information systems and technology.
- High computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook needed; past experience with Quickbooks preferred.
Some evening and weekend hours required.
Additional Information: Flexible work schedule, great working environment and paid holidays.
Please mail, fax, or email cover letter and resume by August 10, 2012 to: NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota, 2300 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 120, Saint Paul MN 55114
651-602-7655 (phone) 651-602-7658 (fax) email@example.com
NARAL Pro-Choice America does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, socioeconomic status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or political affiliation. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.