NARAL Pro-Choice America is looking for a committed and responsible pro-choice individual for the digital advocacy internship. The digital advocacy intern will work with the communications and online advocacy strategies team to assist with NARAL Pro-Choice America’s digital outreach through online organizing and advocacy. This internship is a paid position. This internship is an excellent opportunity to learn about online communications, media strategy and digital organizing.
- Assisting with the Choice Action Network (CAN) email inbox: respond to questions from CAN members and students and track weekly communication trends.
- Facilitating CAN messages (editing, routing, designing, launching) for our 20 state affiliates.
- Assisting with data maintenance, including data entry, reviewing lists of new sign-ups, and updating activist contact information.
- Performing online messaging statistics tracking.
- Other communication duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and efficient with strong computer and people skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a must. General office experience is helpful. Database, Convio, and HTML experience a plus. The intern should have a strong interest in digital organizing, political advocacy, electoral and reproductive-rights work, and must be pro-choice. We prefer candidates who can work full-time.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
NARAL Pro-Choice America
1156 15th Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer. All our positions require a sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.