The Digital Department is responsible for building and maintaining the organization’s online community. The department also works closely with the Development, Communications, Affiliate and Political teams to ensure that our online program advances the organization’s fundraising, growth, messaging and electoral priorities.
- Developing the strategy and managing the implementation of the organization’s online activities including growth, fundraising and communications.
- Develop content and engagement strategy for the NARAL Pro-Choice America website, blog and social media outlets;
- Develop email program and campaign narrative to maximize revenue and online activism for NARAL Pro-Choice America
- Develop and execute long and short-term strategic plan and budgets for list retention and acquisition with goal to grow digital presence for both organizing and fundraising;
- Oversee online fundraising program, including email communications with members;
- Oversee development of online technology including website, content management and approval and proofing systems;
- Ensure that all online systems are working seamlessly and supporting the work of other departments;
- Develop strategy for and manage implementation of content production for NARAL Pro-Choice online properties including website, email, social media
- Work with other department directors to ensure that work is integrated and organization’s online needs are being met;
- Work with the VP of Development and the Deputy Director for Membership to create and execute integrated digital fundraising plan with other membership funding streams;
- Create and maintain contribution pages for offline events and working with the Development Department to manage digital outreach for these events;
- Oversee long term development projects;
- Develop income and expenditure budget for digital program;
- Develop and monitor departmental budget;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates for this position must be creative, innovative leaders with 7-10 years of digital experience that includes running robust online fundraising and acquisition programs and managing staff.
- Candidates should have an expertise in advocacy campaigns, technology management, online fundraising, email communications, list building, content development and social
- Candidates must have a college degree and an interest in reproductive, social and economic justice issues and advocacy.
- Commitment to NARAL Pro-Choice America’s mission and goals.
- A commitment to contributing to a workplace environment in which diversity is valued and supported.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and a substantive cover letter to:
Ms. Shaki Bello-Botts
NARAL Pro-Choice America
NARAL Pro-Choice America is an equal opportunity employer. All our positions require a sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences.