There is no doubt that former Gov. Mitt Romney is anti-choice.
- In 2007, former Gov. Romney said, "I will be a pro-life president."
- He has spoken out against Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court case that recognized a woman's Constitutional right to legal abortion.
- In discussing how he would address the country’s debt, former Gov. Romney responded, "Of course you get rid of Obamacare, that’s the easy one, but there are others," he said. "Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that."
- During his time in the House, Rep. Ryan has cast 60 votes on abortion and other reproductive-rights issues. All of these votes were anti-choice.
- In 2009, Rep. Ryan voted for the notorious Stupak abortion-coverage ban.